Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I have been thinking, and that hurt a little bit, my next uControl/CQC project...
znelbok Wrote:there is no reason not to make your design available to others
well, since you asked, attached is everything someone would need to recreate either my CQC-FTM (Fish Tank Monitor) or CQC-2i4oT (2 logic level in's, 4 low volt/8A Max relays out + Temp (one wire))

Copyright/licensing crap:
free for personal or commercial use, feel free to modify/improve/scrap/whatever really... if anything there helps anyone great...
if not, then oh well, better luck next time...
I just ask you support the CQC community
and share any cool improvements/mods/variations/etc with us...

*Note, I can't imaging anyone actually wanting to use this for commercial use, but hey, if someone finds a way to make millions or billions off my hard(?) work, then go for it... I really don't see how someone else figuring out a way to profit off my work(assuming they could...) harms me in any way... besides, the idea is the easy part, successfully executing on that idea is the hard part...

Attached Files
.zip   CQC-FTM_CQC-2i4oT.zip (Size: 222.32 KB / Downloads: 2)
NOTE: As one wise professional something once stated, I am ignorant & childish, with a mindset comparable to 9/11 troofers and wackjob conspiracy theorists. so don't take anything I say as advice...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mozilla iOT - Project Things znelbok 1 979 02-12-2018, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  The Ipod Project Target 190 20,272 09-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Last Post: CommandFusion
  iphone and CQC - wishfull thinking znelbok 100 12,654 08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Last Post: SamVimes2
  Looking to start HA project...need help! jflo 11 2,495 04-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Last Post: jflo