Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolling back version
Is there a best way to roll back a version? I tried to simply go back to the released version and of course it won't let . I get the newer version warning. I did backup the previous version before going with the latest Beta. I just noticed all the issues with 907 ( Yes I didn't read the forum so I am guilty of stupidity) I did a search but didn't find anything obvious.
Assuming you allowed the installer to do a backup for you. Just rename away the CQC directory. Copy the backup back into a new CQC directory (preferably of the same directory name) and run the version of the installer that you are going back to.

It's not a given that you'll have issues with 907 really, so unless you actually do, don't bother. If you have some third party drivers, they may need tweaking.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Yeah I am having issues with the Logitech squeezebox driver same as others have experienced. Not able to connect. I tried your method above but must have done something wrong so I will just wait for now. Not a big deal for me. I have other ways to access my squeeze server via Ipad IPENG app.
I posted an updated Logitech driver last night in it's thread in the beta drivers section.
Dean Roddey
Oh, no, wait, I didn't post a new Logitech driver last night. I couldn't see anything wrong with it so I was asking for some logs.
Dean Roddey
I posted my log file on Dave's logitech thread. but I did seem to notice another issue - unrelated. Went to add a INC/DEC button and the "text" tab is not available. The button added fine and had the four default "?" characters in it but there was no text tab in the configuration window. See attached.
Yeh, somehow the text tab got lost on a couple buttons. I actually just fixed that last night. It was also missing on the Special Actions buttons.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Version for XP znelbok 1 2,117 06-30-2015, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Mark Stega
  VRCOP/latest CQC version? IVB 47 13,978 01-02-2014, 06:16 AM
Last Post: George M
  Version 5.0 thinking out loud Dean Roddey 25 9,709 10-04-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: pjgregory
  Version 3.0 preview Dean Roddey 9 3,876 06-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  UPB Status Error in Beta Version 2.4.26 Forefront Technologies 0 1,539 01-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Forefront Technologies
  Driver version checking robolo 11 5,549 09-25-2008, 12:24 AM
Last Post: robolo
  Latest Version dirtracinfan 11 5,007 12-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ellisr63