Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solar System Scope - Dynamic HTML page
Hi Guys,

Well I finally finished something worth sharing for anyone out there who may be into astronomy or just a space weather geek like myself.

First off just a little background. The tool itself is called Solar System Scope and is a flash based application for looking at the solar system from many different perspectives, and its just a fun tool to play with. I just tweaked the dynamic radar page that's floating around the forums to suit. I would give credit to the individual who originally wrote that but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. apologies in advance!

I have been developing my interface and keep getting sidetracked and this is just the results of one of those sidetrack sessions. I am hoping someone out there will find it as useful as I do.

Thanks,

Todd

FYI, I put most of the possible arguments through a round of testing however, not sure I tested every possible combo, please let me know if anyone finds any issues and I will get it corrected asap!

Attached Files
.html   dyn-SolarSystemScope.html (Size: 3.46 KB / Downloads: 33)
Very nice. The kids will love it

Mick
Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home
here is a screenie embedded into my IV.

[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=1]
Very nice - already have it in my interface. I will post something later.
Thanks,
Dave Bruner
Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wunderground maps dynamic html page greymatter 0 3,746 06-20-2011, 07:51 AM
Last Post: greymatter
  Looking for "Animated" Clock graphics - for system busy popup sic0048 1 4,600 11-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey