Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBMC Driver
zra Wrote:Is anyone getting this to work with KODI?

I assumed it would work, have upgraded, and am having some connection issues.

Wuench?

Sorry I no longer use XBMC, I am using Plex now. And for Plex I just use a web widget to control it, no drivers.
Wuench
My Home Theater/Automation Website

[THREAD=5957]BlueGlass CQC Config[/THREAD]
[THREAD=10624]Wuench's CQC Drivers[/THREAD]
What's showing up in the logs if you put it into verbose mode?
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
Dean Roddey Wrote:What's showing up in the logs if you put it into verbose mode?

Lot's of stuff, but nothing that I can use to isolate where the problem might be.

The error that keeps repeating is from the cmd Player.GetProperties.
I guess I can live with it. It's just annoying.
If the value it's trying to get is not absolutely necessary, and presumably it's not given that you are using it despite the error, then it should be fairly easy to fix it to not log anything in that case if the value might legitimately not be available in some cases. Or make it a verbose level warning.

What version of the driver are you using? It's the one from the first post in this thread?
Dean Roddey
There is a debugmode too, if you enable that it will spit out verbose output to a file. That might point to the issue.
Wuench
My Home Theater/Automation Website

[THREAD=5957]BlueGlass CQC Config[/THREAD]
[THREAD=10624]Wuench's CQC Drivers[/THREAD]
Since I was in the log viewer when kodi Krypton was running I noticed that it is spitting out a lot of errors.

{
CQCKit, MEng.System.CQC.Runtime.CQCLogger.128, Status/App Status
EvalJSON: Exception 2 - Can't convert '' to a MEng.Card4 binary form, Cmd=Player.GetProperties
}

Any change this can be easily fixed?

Looks like this is what was indicated above as being an issue. Its logging even though logging i off. Would be nice to see if not log at all when off.
Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home
Looking at the code I can't really see where that could be happening. I can see where it has to be coming from, based on the message logged and the command it indicates is involved. But I can't see any attempt to convert anything to a Card4 value in that part of the code.

Can you set the logging up a bit, so that I can get more context as to where this error is happening?
Dean Roddey
(06-16-2017, 10:30 AM)Dean Roddey Wrote: Looking at the code I can't really see where that could be happening. I can see where it has to be coming from, based on the message logged and the command it indicates is involved. But I can't see any attempt to convert anything to a Card4 value in that part of the code.

Can you set the logging up a bit, so that I can get more context as to where this error is happening?

Dean, since you are going to be looking at that marantz issue for me, would it be helpfully to look at my system for this error, which I also get?
Just another piece of information on this.

This error only gets logged when there is a movie playing or I guess when there is some sort of media playing.
OK. There's not that many things it could be. I'll add checks for any Card4 fields related to metadata and make sure that they handle getting bogus info.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another SMS Driver - SMS Global, one for everyone else znelbok 21 5,286 10-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: znelbok
  Vantage Controls Driver for Infusion System KenC 1 47 10-21-2017, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Monoprice Blackbird 4x4 HDMI Switcher - Driver request batwater 9 4,122 10-14-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: rtarver
  IMAP Email Driver whozeawhat 11 1,743 06-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: whozeawhat
  Which JVC Projector Driver indygreg 29 5,202 05-12-2017, 08:29 AM
  Amazon Echo Hue Simulator Driver wuench 101 20,551 05-02-2017, 09:38 AM
  SageTV Player V2 Driver chmilar 6 1,399 04-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Last Post: chmilar
  SageTV Driver George M 16 2,630 02-16-2017, 07:10 PM
  ADA Suite 16 driver assistance zane 3 1,185 01-17-2017, 06:27 AM