Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-Bus V5.1 driver for CQC V3
Folks,

Attached is the latest C-Bus driver for CQC V3

Regards

Rohan

Attached Files
.zip   C-Bus.zip (Size: 26.67 KB / Downloads: 79)
HAMFIELD
Software & Hardware Solutions
Makers of the Translink C-Bus Gateway
for the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Thanks Rohan

Very much appreciated

Mick
No Worries, I just wish I had more time to devote to it, but right now I'm very busy.

Cheers

Rohan
HAMFIELD
Is this an encrypted version or un-encrypted

Can we have the un-encrypted version added to CQC now?
It's still encrypted.

Now before you ask why, it's because I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this driver yet, so for the moment I'm distributing it as is.

The real issue before was everybody had to get it from me and I had to check with Clipsal first. Now you can just grab it from here anytime, so it shouldn't be much of an inconvienience for the moment.

Cheers

Rohan
HAMFIELD
You dont need Clipsals blessing anymore, hence the question regarding encryption and as far as I can read into the protocols, The whole C-Bus protocol has been released to the public now, so there is no need for it to be encrypted - even with the enhanced features.

Mick
znelbok Wrote:You dont need Clipsals blessing anymore, hence the question regarding encryption and as far as I can read into the protocols, The whole C-Bus protocol has been released to the public now, so there is no need for it to be encrypted - even with the enhanced features.

Mick

I realise all that, it's nothing to do with Clipsal.

Rohan
HAMFIELD
rhamer Wrote:Folks,

Attached is the latest C-Bus driver for CQC V3

Regards

Rohan

Thank you for this
Thanks heaps for this Rohan!

I've been out of the loop for a while. Looks like all the CQC stuff is progressing at a great rate.

I remember reading once that the driver might allow for a direct connection to a CNI. Is this possible, Rohan?

Cheers
Howdy boys.

I've got it working using the Lantronix software. Great driver, thanks again Rohan!

I have added all the addresses to the Translate.txt file, but I don't see the field names at all. It just shows number (1, 2, etc without the leading zeroes).

Is there something I might be missing which is causing the driver not to load the names?

Cheers