Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuvo Grand Concerto v2.3+ Driver (Serial and IP)
The officially released driver is version 2.6. It is stable and works fine. The driver in this thread is for testing modifications and additions to the driver. If you don't feel like experimenting, then do not use this posted driver.

Version 2.73:
+ Supports asynch messages of source display lines. Displays the 4 lines that are on the keypad while the source (1 to 6) is showing.

Version 2.71:
+ Supports asynch messages of source info. That means that for each source (6 of them), there is now a Duration, Position, and Status field. The duration is length of song in 10ths of seconds (a Card field), the position is current playing time in 10ths of seconds (a Card field), and the status is a string field with one of the following:

Normal
Idle
Playing
Paused
FastForward
Rewind
PlayShuffle
PlayRepeat
PlayShuffleRepeat

Attached Files
.cqcdrvpack   NuvoGrandConcertoSerial_Dev_v2.76.CQCDrvPack (Size: 11.54 KB / Downloads: 30)
.cqcdrvpack   NuvoGrandConcertoIP_Dev_v2.76.CQCDrvPack (Size: 11.51 KB / Downloads: 17)
Soo....anyone had a chance to try this out yet?
Hey Rob,

I tried the simulate button press field and was not able to do anything with it.

Tried 2,NEXT and 2,PLAYPAUSE and the zone did not respond.

The other fields like power, mute, and volume worked.

Thanks,
--Jamie
The simulated button press is not fully working..

Using the IP version of the driver..

1,OK works fine Cycles sources like it's supposed to.
1,POWERMUTE turns keypad off...i guess thats what it's supposed to do
1, DOWN seems to turn the volume up when playing a source
1,UP doesnt seem to do anything.

Most of the other commands seem to knock the driver Offline...

EDIT: and ofcourse many thanks for the continued support on this...you rock beelzerob..
great, thanks for testing the IP version as well. It's good to know that was as easy to do as it was advertised.

Can you guys get me a medium verbose log of the non-working commands?
May sound stupid, but how do I turn on the verbose log exactly?

--Jamie
Disregard for now...I found at least one error, so let me post a new version.

Otherwise:
1) Purge the logs
2) Set the verbose on the driver to Medium
3) Do the action that causes the problem
4) Set the verbose on the driver to Off
5) Snap the log to a file.
Ok, 2.5 posted, it should fix the UP/DOWN problem. If you still have an error with the other buttons, then please get me a log of the problem.
royalj7 Wrote:May sound stupid, but how do I turn on the verbose log exactly?

--Jamie

Open the Admin Interface program. Click on the installed driver that you want to change the verbose level on. There should be a box in the lower right corner of the screen with the verbose level. You can change it there.

As stated, you probably want to purge the logs prior to changing the verbose level. Look at the top menu of the Admin Interface screen and there is a "Log" option. Clear out the log and then change the verbose level. Let it run a short time and then view the log using the same "Log" menu.

(This was all written from memory, so it may not be 100% accurate, but it should be close enough for you to figure it out ;-)).
Brian

"Really dear, it was too good of a deal to pass up. Besides, look at what it does now...."
I think my wife is getting a little tired of hearing this :-)
Will test tonight..

I didnt know it was possible, but i just loaded your new driver and kept the one i'd been using for months running as well.

Since they're both IP i guess they can run concurrently...which is nice coz i can play with the new using Field Browser and the old doesnt get affected.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carrier Infinity HVAC Driver beelzerob 34 12,183 09-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Last Post: lleo
  Amazon Echo Hue Simulator Driver wuench 113 35,321 09-02-2018, 07:24 AM
Last Post: TurboSam
  Sony TV IP driver dogman 10 614 08-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: znelbok
  Generic Modbus Driver - Serial & IP znelbok 24 10,820 07-20-2018, 01:21 PM
  Sony Bravia TV Driver znelbok 12 1,589 06-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  XBMC Driver wuench 427 152,466 05-29-2018, 03:02 AM
  OpenHAB Driver whozeawhat 5 660 05-28-2018, 08:50 AM
Last Post: whozeawhat
  Pushbullet Driver whozeawhat 1 398 05-13-2018, 07:27 AM
Last Post: whozeawhat
  Monoprice Blackbird 4x4 HDMI Switcher - Driver request batwater 14 7,813 02-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Last Post: batwater
  LIFX Driver bobskie708 9 1,355 01-30-2018, 12:34 PM
Last Post: jkmonroe