Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s)
Before I pull the trigger on ordering a Sage HD Theater (STPHD200), I thought I would see if anyone has one, or the older HD-100, that they want to get rid of.

I also need a Sage License (main) and place-shifter (in addition to the hardware license built into the extender).

PM and/or email if you have some of this stuff in your junk drawer.
Geez, dig a little, man!. :tounge
beelzerob Wrote:Geez, dig a little, man!. :tounge

Who are you calling a little man!

(I responded to that post 2 days before posting my WTB ad, and I was not the first.)
Man, that went fast then. Maybe you and I should team up and try to talk IVB out of his 100's so he can have an excuse to upgrade to the 200's.
I have one.. will sell for same price as other guy, $135 with the placeshifter license.

works fine... only reason I want to sell is the newer model is a little smaller and I can actually hide it better on a shelf near my tv.
Rich
personalt Wrote:I have one.. will sell for same price as other guy, $135 with the placeshifter license.

works fine... only reason I want to sell is the newer model is a little smaller and I can actually hide it better on a shelf near my tv.

Is that a separate placeholder license, or just the builtin one with the hardware? My understanding is that you don't need to enter a license code in the SageTV server for the HD100/HD200 to connect.
on the hd100 if you dont enter the palceshifter licnse code you get this trial message flashing all over the place. when I bought the hd100 it came with a placeshifter code.

with the 200 the just got rid of the code, the server sees it as a 200 and knows you paid for it so it doesnt care about a code.
Rich
personalt Wrote:on the hd100 if you dont enter the palceshifter licnse code you get this trial message flashing all over the place. when I bought the hd100 it came with a placeshifter code.

with the 200 the just got rid of the code, the server sees it as a 200 and knows you paid for it so it doesnt care about a code.

OK, that makes sense. See PM.
I'd probably be willing to sell for $135 as well. Let me know if you need another.

Target
There is one on ebay that just hit $142 with 11 hours left. so I think around $135 seems like a decent price.
Rich

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sage HD-100 dkemme 0 1,561 08-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Last Post: dkemme
  Sage TV Devices Sendero 5 2,124 03-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Last Post: dkemme
  SageTV HD-100 Extender bjkiller 0 1,255 01-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Last Post: bjkiller
  [FS] Sage STX-HD100 Jonathan 5 1,619 01-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Last Post: IVB
  Sage HDExtenders are back in stock! IVB 4 1,509 02-27-2008, 12:09 PM