Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting For CQC - Interface Viewer
I just ran CQC 16a on my Samsung Q1 for the first time and I pulled up an old interface. I tried to fire off a movie using that interface and I got a message the my Variable Driver was not loaded. The reason behind that is because my master server PC had a motherboard failure and during the troubleshooting process I reloaded windows and just reinstalled CQC. This is probably a whole different issue so I will spare you...

Anyways, now that I tried to fire off a movie from the interface and CQC reported an error, the interface viewer froze up and I had to kill it with the task manager.

When I restarted the interface viewer it gives me a dialog that says Waiting for CQC. I tried to reboot my PC and get the same results. I can connect to the Admin Interface and other tools just fine including the interface editor.

What is the problem?
David
Z-Wave World Magazine|Baltimore Hackerspace
"Why think outside the box when you could let the box think for you." - My take on Home Automation
Doing a /nostate seemed to fix the issue.
David
Z-Wave World Magazine|Baltimore Hackerspace
"Why think outside the box when you could let the box think for you." - My take on Home Automation
How long did you wait? It might take a minute or so in some cases for it to be able to recover from a missing master server.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Config Interface need DaveB 5 3,749 04-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Last Post: DaveB
  Auto-Generated Interface questions DaveB 40 15,724 08-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Last Post: DaveB
  Riva Net Viewer download links Bugman 16 6,935 06-22-2011, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Bugman
  cqc 3.3.9 problem loading interface pilotguy7ca 3 2,481 08-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Last Post: pilotguy7ca