Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB-UIRT Quirk in Admin Interface
Dean, There seems to be a small quirk in the Local Administration of the USB-UIRT in the admin interface. If I click on the receiver tab and add some new mapped actions from one computer and then go to another computer which already has the USB-UIRT local admin window open and click on the receiver tab, the second pc does not any mapped actions. If you unload and reload the window the actions show up.

Also, a probably related problem... If I add a mapped action under the receiver tab and then remove that action it gets removed, as in it no longer works and I can not edit it but the name of the action still shows up in the list. If you try to delete it again you get a message that says it does not exist.

FYI... Everything on the blaster tab seems to work just fine.
David
Z-Wave World Magazine|Baltimore Hackerspace
"Why think outside the box when you could let the box think for you." - My take on Home Automation
On a side note. Is there a way to add a boolean field to state that an action is being received or even better which action is being received. I don't need it for anything other than looking at in the CQC Field Browser to make it easier to know if I have two commands mapped to the same IR codes.

In other words there may be two buttons on one remote that send the exact same IR commands and using the field browser might be an easy way to check for that. There may be a better way also.
David
"Why think outside the box when you could let the box think for you." - My take on Home Automation
Never Mind the second post. I just got the friendly message telling me there is a key already mapped to that code. :-D
David
Quote:Dean, There seems to be a small quirk in the Local Administration of the USB-UIRT in the admin interface. If I click on the receiver tab and add some new mapped actions from one computer and then go to another computer which already has the USB-UIRT local admin window open and click on the receiver tab, the second pc does not any mapped actions. If you unload and reload the window the actions show up.

This is going to be the case, yes. It's not actively watching for the configuration to change. That's something that should be dealt with eventually.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  two ideas for improvement of the admin DaveB 2 2,286 05-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  System Config Interface need DaveB 5 3,613 04-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Last Post: DaveB
  Auto-Generated Interface questions DaveB 40 15,275 08-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Last Post: DaveB
  cqc 3.3.9 problem loading interface pilotguy7ca 3 2,393 08-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Last Post: pilotguy7ca