Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2.2 beta thread
Yes, there is at least one disc defined for each move. Attached is the xml for one of them.

Attached Files
.txt   dvd.txt (Size: 19.39 KB / Downloads: 7)
Also, I just noticed that the genres are not showing up on my CAB. All I have to select now is all movies.
Can you just zip your your whole XML file and send it to me? There maybe some differences in the format according top options chosen and that is breaking the assumptions my parsing is making.

Oh, let me try your single one first. If that doesn't show up the problem, then I'll get you to do the whole thing.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
I zipped it up and emailed it to you.
did any modifications to the M1 driver make it in this release i.e. adding the ability to read zone analog values.

Mick
Not yet. I am going to keep working on some stuff, we just wanted to get what's done so far out there for people to start banging on. So I still may be able to get that, but I dunno.
Dean Roddey
OK, I got the DVDProfiler thing straightened out. I need to get a couple other things fixed before I can justify a new drop, so probably not until tomorrow night.
Dean Roddey
Dean Roddey Wrote:Changes:
  • The focus image doesn't seem to be doing the right thing when a title set is opened up. It doesn't reset to the first collection within the title set.
Mine are reseting to the last collection item within the set most of the time...sometimes other collection items, but it does seem to at least not go to a blank location.

• Add commands to the IV remote control interface to move directly out of a multi-position focus widget to the next or previous focusable widget, so that you don't have to get to the edge of the widget before you can get out.
What commands?

• The toolbar focus should move out of the tool bar on up/down arrows. so that there's a way to get out of it without going all the way to the end.
Not working in my toolbar widget in my IV

• Keymapped actions are not working correctly in the IV because keystrokes are not being properly propogated up out of the viewer window to the parent frame.
Working OK now

Using 2.1.3
Quote:Mine are reseting to the last collection item within the set most of the time...sometimes other collection items.

It doesn't move if it's not necessary, i.e. if the new page has enough items that the current position stays valid, it'll stay there. Else, it'll be pulled back to the last one.

Quote:What commands?

They are just more options in the focus movement field, so just pull up the list of values for the field in the command editor to see them (for now until the docs are updated.)
Dean Roddey
Has anyone tested the playlist item delete function? I am not sure how you are suppose to make it work. I have a command button that is set to delete itemcookie, but if I click on a playlist item, it starts to play that item and then it seems that I cannot delete it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I also went back and recreated my "next" and "prev" transport buttons (with the CQSL player) just to make sure they did not get hosed during the upgrade. They still do not work.

Using 2.1.3
Brian

"Really dear, it was too good of a deal to pass up. Besides, look at what it does now...."
I think my wife is getting a little tired of hearing this :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5.5 Beta Discussions Thread Dean Roddey 9 384 Yesterday, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Official 5.5 Beta Release Thread Dean Roddey 3 183 Yesterday, 05:15 AM
  Official 5.4 Beta Discussion Thread Dean Roddey 441 44,598 06-15-2019, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Bugman
  Official 5.4 Beta Release Thread Dean Roddey 55 7,987 06-07-2019, 07:02 PM
  Official 5.3 Beta Discussion Thread Dean Roddey 815 156,677 07-05-2018, 12:44 PM
  Official 5.3 Release Thread Dean Roddey 27 8,329 07-05-2018, 12:44 PM
  Official 5.2 Beta Discussion Thread Dean Roddey 244 89,818 10-14-2017, 07:57 PM
  Official 5.2 Beta Release Thread Dean Roddey 13 9,057 10-09-2017, 06:49 PM
  Official 5.1 Beta Discussion Thread Dean Roddey 453 201,174 05-16-2017, 03:45 PM
  Official 5.1 Beta Release Thread Dean Roddey 28 19,984 05-12-2017, 05:44 PM