Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RadioRa2 HVAC Issues
It's possible the Event Server's trigger port has been blocked by some anti-virus or firewall you are running. It would be 13513 and for UDP traffic.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
Oops, maybe there's something wrong. I was just messing around and I don't seem to be getting any either. There were changes on this front, moving to the new publish/subscribe mechanism to report incoming triggers. Let me did into that. That would have been bad if 5.3 went out without any triggered events.
Dean Roddey
Well, it's working fine in debug mode, so I wasn't completely lax in my testing. But for some reason it doesn't seem to be working in the actual installed system. That's pretty weird. I'll see what I can find out.
Dean Roddey
Doh! Nevermind. False alarm. It's working fine for me in the production system. I did notice though that the Insert Device selection from the value entry field popup is actually invoking the select field dialog.
Dean Roddey
I set up an triggered event just like that, and wrote a little CML macro to send the appropriate user action trigger and it worked fine for me with those values.

You sure you saved after changing it to ButtonPress?
Dean Roddey
Well let me apologize in advance for this.......

So I read the Event Filter & Event Trigger Format Reference materials twice. I have read the RR2 driver overview several times.
I have made no telling how many trips across the house to push that button and for nothing to happen in frustration.
I even tiptoed through the house a time or two to not set off the motion detectors so I would have a clean Event Trigger Log
And finally after reading all through lunch today someone had mentioned the videos. I have watched most of them but went an re-watched the Events one
And at the very end of the video Dean says almost off the cuff (because no one is that dumb)....un-pause the event trigger........D'Oh!!!! I knew it when I heard it.

Needless to say I un-paused the trigger and pushed the button and BINGO!
Sorry for the runaround Dean! And everyone have a chuckle at my expense!
OH, sorry. It's been long enough since this came up that I forgot that standard check list item.
Dean Roddey
So I updated all of my RR2 buttons and they are all working great and controlling the shades that I need them to.  Thanks again Dean!

I also have a Lutron HW8 system.  I have been using the legacy HW driver and it has worked without hitch.
I am trying to add some triggers for some of its buttons.  But it is not letting me add any new buttons in the client side driver.

Anyway I do not remember how I added everything originally but it has been a LONG time ago.
When I try and get into the client side I get an error in a popup.  "The received configuration data could not be parsed"

I have tried a driver reconfig and I deleted and re-added the driver with no Joy.

POPUP:

06/22 02:01:57-CQCServer, CQCAdmin, TLutronHWCWndPollThread21
{
    CIDOrb, CIDOrb_ClientBase.cpp.927, Failed/Timeout, Error: 1008/0/0
    The server at fe80::2191:7eb6:ccbd:5795%12:13507 did not reply within the requested time. Proxy class=TCQCSrvAdminClientProxy
      <CQCAdmin> CQCKit_CQCSrvAdminClientProxy.cpp - 411
      <CQCAdmin> LutronHWC_Window.cpp - 833

}
So the driver comes up and reads the existing config and creates the fields? And you can interact with the driver and read/write fields OK?
Dean Roddey
(06-22-2018, 08:42 AM)Dean Roddey Wrote: So the driver comes up and reads the existing config and creates the fields? And you can interact with the driver and read/write fields OK?

Yes. I did not look at all but most of the lights worked fine on IV.
Where is the config file located?  It is not in the same place as the RR2.

Should I grab the data of of the file, delete the driver, and reinstall?
How do I completely delete the driver including the config file?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raise / Lower Shades in Lutron RadioRa2 avtexan 3 727 05-27-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Aprilaire T-Stats Issues avtexan 5 1,208 04-17-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: khill
  New HVAC System - Nest? dgage 5 2,282 05-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Last Post: dgage
  Firmware issues on Harmony Hub? Dean Roddey 0 778 08-26-2016, 09:14 AM
  taRiva cxn issues = maybe changing equipment to a dual-usage approach IVB 20 3,524 01-05-2016, 09:11 AM
  Installation Issues with CQC 4.7.1 and WHS V1 kblagron 2 1,386 05-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Last Post: kblagron
  Issy issues solved??? Deane Johnson 1 1,180 01-20-2015, 05:54 PM
  Logitech Squeeze Center Drive issues jmwhooper 11 3,465 10-06-2014, 01:56 AM
Last Post: jmwhooper
  HAI Omni Pro II Issues [SOLVED] avtexan 6 2,314 09-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Last Post: avtexan
  Replacement HVAC system pinballmark 6 4,033 11-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Last Post: dgage