Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RadioRa2 HVAC Issues
You are looking for a button release. Does it actually send a button release? It looks like above you only got a press.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
(06-20-2018, 12:27 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: Import this guy, then do a reconfigure on the driver to pick up the change.

That did it!!!!

I changed the high and low setpnt higher and lower and it worked fine
I also waited for current temps to change and that worked fine as well.

The only error I got was when I adjusted the high setpnt within 3 degrees of the low.
The driver flashed off and then back on again.

How do I set up my action so a user wont accidental do that?

Thanks as always for your quick and thoughtful response!
I'm guessing the device returned an error when you did that, and that caused an error in the action. You can always do something like:

- Query the other set point to a local variable (Devices::ReadField)
- Add 3 (LocalVar::Add)
- Compare it to the the new value you are going to write to see if it is greater or equal (System::GrThanEq I think it is)
- If so, do a popup to the user to say that's not valid

And vice versa if setting the other one.
Dean Roddey
(06-20-2018, 02:08 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: You are looking for a button release. Does it actually send a button release? It looks like above you only got a press.

I originally had it as a ButtonPress but was experimenting.
So on the pic attached if you change ButtonRelease to ButtonPress I am stumped as to why this does not work.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_0940 (1).jpg (Size: 314.45 KB / Downloads: 6)
It's check to log if run. Do you see it get logged as having run?
Dean Roddey
I don't see anything in the logs and the only thing in the Event Trigger was the ButtonPress

TIME: 00:38:45
cqsl.header
{
v=1
sysid=5102052CAD14814E-0E8F1D62AAFF468B
class=cqsl.useract
source=cqsl.dev:Lutron_RR2-V2
}
cqsl.actinfo
{
evtype=ButtonPress
evdata=Keypad_Test-1
}
Try divide an conquer. Remove the second filter and see if it gets logged. If still not, set the first one to just check if it's a user action and see if gets logged then. That way we can figure out which filter (if either) is the culprit.

I assume this isn't your first triggered event, and you know that they are otherwise working ok?
Dean Roddey
No this is my first trigger event. I want to start using them more.
Did I have the format correct? Is there something I need to “ turn on” in CQC for them to work?

I will try just user action and see if that works tonight.
Well, we know the trigger is getting sent out. And we know that, at least on the machine where you were running the AI, that you received the trigger since it showed up in the trigger monitor tab. Were you running the AI on the master server? That's where the event server is running, so it would be good to know that you can see the trigger there on the master. Is the driver running on the MS or another machine? If on different machines is there any router between them? Are they on the same subnet?
Dean Roddey
(06-21-2018, 10:45 AM)Dean Roddey Wrote: Well, we know the trigger is getting sent out. And we know that, at least on the machine where you were running the AI, that you received the trigger since it showed up in the trigger monitor tab. Were you running the AI on the master server? That's where the event server is running, so it would be good to know that you can see the trigger there on the master. Is the driver running on the MS or another machine? If on different machines is there any router between them? Are they on the same subnet?

It is a single machine setup. I REmote Desktop from other machines at the moment.
That’s what is the head scratcher for me that I am seeing the trigger in the monitor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raise / Lower Shades in Lutron RadioRa2 avtexan 3 177 05-27-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Aprilaire T-Stats Issues avtexan 5 563 04-17-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: khill
  New HVAC System - Nest? dgage 5 1,553 05-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Last Post: dgage
  Firmware issues on Harmony Hub? Dean Roddey 0 553 08-26-2016, 09:14 AM
  taRiva cxn issues = maybe changing equipment to a dual-usage approach IVB 20 2,644 01-05-2016, 09:11 AM
  Installation Issues with CQC 4.7.1 and WHS V1 kblagron 2 1,081 05-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Last Post: kblagron
  Issy issues solved??? Deane Johnson 1 925 01-20-2015, 05:54 PM
  Logitech Squeeze Center Drive issues jmwhooper 11 2,598 10-06-2014, 01:56 AM
Last Post: jmwhooper
  HAI Omni Pro II Issues [SOLVED] avtexan 6 1,850 09-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Last Post: avtexan
  Replacement HVAC system pinballmark 6 3,346 11-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Last Post: dgage