"00" sets No Analog
"01" sets Yes/Out Main HDMI Main HDMI
"02" sets Out Sub HDMI Sub HDBaseT
"03" sets Both Main+Sub
"04" sets Both(Main)
"05" sets Both(Sub)
"UP" sets HDMI Out Selector Wrap-Around Up
"QSTN" gets The HDMI Out Selector

So as far as the inputs. Can the driver have two items point to the same code? In other words have:
Video 1 = 00
and also have:
BD/DVD = 00

That way if someone has an older receiver he will recognize and use Video 1 and if someone has a newer receiver he will recognize and use BD/DVD.

By the way, it staid connected throughout the night. I will monitor it today.
Thanks
George M
That would complicate and already complicated driver. At some point I'd like to re-do this driver like the Yamaha and Denon and some others are done, with a base class and derived classes for each model. Then they could override stuff on a per-model basis. But this driver is monolithic and everyone shares the same lookup tables and such.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
Dean with the EISCP protocol for the Integra devices I linked earlier above I was able to modify the driver to suit my needs, so for me all is well.
Making of this a v2 driver would have some benefit at this point but is not that important for me anymore.
Thanks
(06-03-2018, 10:07 AM)Dean Roddey Wrote: That would complicate and already complicated driver. At some point I'd like to re-do this driver like the Yamaha and Denon and some others are done, with a base class and derived classes for each model. Then they could override stuff on a per-model basis. But this driver is monolithic and everyone shares the same lookup tables and such.

That's good. What I needed works for now. Is there a tutorial on CML editing. I want to learn some of it. I followed some instructions from another thread but each time I try to change something I get an error that it was expecting a : when the colon is already there.
Thanks
George M
The only stuff for CML is in the HTML docs. Start in the Big Picture section with the CML overview stuff there, which will lead you on deeper into it.

Keep in mind that drivers are a special case in that you cannot edit them within the Admin Interface. There's a special driver IDE for that. Otherwise all the CML stuff is the same.
Dean Roddey
According to the docs it supports Main, Sub, and Both modes. I've attached a new one that enables that. Remember you have to reconfigure the driver after importing in order to pick up the changes.

Attached Files
.cqcdrvpack   Onkyo_TX-NR676_HDMI.CQCDrvPack (Size: 34.27 KB / Downloads: 1)
Dean Roddey
Thanks Dean.
Thanks
George M
Hey Dean,
Sorry to resurrect this topic.
The driver had been working great for about three weeks. Now however it will not connect or stay connected if it happens to connect. Attached is a snap from the driver being in high mode.

Can you tell what the problem is? Nothing has changed as far as the network on this end.

George
Thanks
George M
(06-30-2018, 02:32 PM)George M Wrote: Hey Dean,
Sorry to resurrect this topic.
The driver had been working great for about three weeks. Now however it will not connect or stay connected if it happens to connect. Attached is a snap from the driver being in high mode.

Can you tell what the problem is? Nothing has changed as far as the network on this end.

George
Opppsss
Here is the file

Attached Files
.txt   Onkyo snap.txt (Size: 13.14 KB / Downloads: 1)
Thanks
George M
Looks like I misread the docs. I didn't have Video1 as a valid source but you are clearly getting it. Attached is a driver pack that adds that. So presumably you would select Video1 and that would kill it.

So import and reconfigure to pick up the changes.

Attached Files
.cqcdrvpack   IntegraRCVR_WithVideo1.CQCDrvPack (Size: 34.21 KB / Downloads: 1)
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onkyo receiver volume issue dlmorgan999 26 1,816 03-07-2018, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Onkyo NR906 Reciever Connect Issue zra 6 1,776 08-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Integra/Onkyo Universal Receiver Driver LesAuber 2 721 12-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Last Post: LesAuber
  Integra driver - issue with Onkyo 906 bjkiller 8 1,233 09-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Bodshal
  Did anything change in the Onkyo (Integra) Driver? George M 13 1,136 03-31-2009, 03:09 PM
Last Post: George M