Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Jetstream Driver
I've been using the Jetstream driver for almost ten years. It works perfectly for all my devices, except ...

The last three devices I've enrolled give me an error: 
    Timed out waiting for DEV reply
    The value written ... was rejected by the driver. Reason = ValueRejected

Interestingly, CQC still controls the devices. But it takes longer to do it, and throws the error. 

I've done every test I can imagine. When you enroll a device, Jetstream automatically assigns an ID. IDs that don't work are 51, 52, 53. I even took a working device and re-enrolled it, which made it device 53. It now creates the error.

I can create new scenes with no problem. Of course, I am updating the config file and running reconfig on the driver as needed.

Could there be any reason why devices over ID=50 are not working properly. Or any other ideas?

Thanks, Richard
My Other web server is Dropbox.
Is the the Centralize LiteJet driver?
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
It's actually called Jetstream. Here is the latest thread I could find that discussed it:

http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/sho...=jetstream
That must not be a shipped driver. I have one for LiteJet/Elegance V2. But, based on that thread, I must have done something different for you for that Jetstream system. So you may have to gather up the files and send them to me. Or maybe you have a driver pack still around that I sent you?
Dean Roddey
Here are a couple:

I believe this is the current one I am using: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubtnta83fyjvvi...vPack?dl=0

It reads a list of my devices stored at: C:\Program Files (x86)\CQC\CQCData\MacroFileRoot\Drivers\Centralite\Jetstream\Lighting_config.csv

At one time, you also sent me this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzj1ke1kam7m3i...vPack?dl=0

They both have the same problem, but the LogTimeouts version just takes longer to do it (longer timeout period?).

Let me know if I need to give you access to my system.

Cheers, Richard
Any ideas? Maybe I just need to extend the timeouts even further?
Oh, sorry. This one slipped by me because I was lost in Z-Wave world. I'll look at it today.
Dean Roddey
So, when do you get this error? Is this just when you send it a command via a field write? But otherwise it stays online and works correctly?
Dean Roddey
Looking at the code, about the only thing I can see is that maybe the device round robins within itself, processing each unit in sequence, and that you have reached a point where that takes longer than the driver was waiting. So I've attached one that has some slightly longer timeouts. Let's see how this one does.

Attached Files
.cqcdrvpack   Centralite_Jetstream_IncreaseTO.CQCDrvPack (Size: 8.07 KB / Downloads: 1)
Dean Roddey
Yes. I only get an error during a field write. I tried the longer TO, but the results are the same. Here is a log of two events, one does not create an error, and the other does.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ia32pkd5l92bn3...g.Txt?dl=0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Z-Wave driver preview Dean Roddey 14 1,086 06-22-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Windows 10 1803 and TTS problem Ishmael 5 151 06-13-2018, 12:33 PM
  RCS V2 Driver kblagron 2 81 06-10-2018, 04:35 PM
  Sonos Driver with Sonos Connect Amp zra 5 282 05-05-2018, 09:43 AM
  Radio RA driver issue dogman 7 389 04-22-2018, 08:33 AM
  Elk Driver fails Ron Haley 11 718 03-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Ron Haley
  Nest driver disconnecting and reconnecting dogman 59 5,413 03-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Last Post: dogman
  Aeotec USB stick, existing zWave (v3) driver? IVB 3 317 03-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Last Post: znelbok
  Problem with Genre Browser pjgregory 4 391 03-02-2018, 09:34 AM
  Problem with fooBarV2 driver pjgregory 2 376 02-21-2018, 01:01 PM