Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iOS App for WebRIVA - CTC CQC
(03-23-2018, 04:49 AM)indygreg Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 08:34 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: Yeh, that's pretty weird that that would only happen on a single browser. There's nothing particularly magical about what's going on there. Well, it is a gradient fill. Maybe it has some issue with gradient fills on the HTML canvas or something. Can you make a simple template with nothing but a progress bar, no images, just the fill, and see if it has the same issue.

Also, as a sanity check, temporarily change the direction of the fill on that one to vertical and see if it suddenly starts working. It's also possible it's something positional or something weird like that, so that would prove or not that it's just the gradient fill in that direction that's the issue.

i need to do some debugging.  i unplugged the van and the progress bar worked.  i have three progress bars stacked up and use a state to hide the two of them so that the icon on top of the battery changes from nothing to plugged in to engine running so perhaps it has something to do with that.  or it could be because the battery level dropped below 100%.

greg

ok, the progress bar works in any direction so long as it is not set to 100%. any of my progress bars go blank on an iphone if they are set to 100%.
(03-22-2018, 08:55 PM)lcrowhurst Wrote: I will add a power button and fan icon

Re  home screen icon , what icons would you want for this?

I would prefer a solid color house with a solid color background and the ability to change both the background color and house color.

See this image:  https://www.freepik.com/free-icon/home-i...707936.htm

So if my scheme was blue background with white house, I can select that, or maybe I do a white background with a green house.  Complicated, yes, but this could potentially be the icon through which every single person who controls my house will interact and I want it to look good.
do the needful ...
Hue | Sonos | Harmony | Elk M1G // Netatmo / Brultech
(03-23-2018, 04:49 AM)indygreg Wrote: ... i unplugged the van ...

This isn't the right thread for this, but I would like to hear more about this van.  Smile
do the needful ...
On all browsers, or just the problematic one from before?
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
(03-23-2018, 07:14 AM)Dean Roddey Wrote: On all browsers, or just the problematic one from before?

only on the iphone.  on chrome it appears normally and on ie all i ever get is the admin menu.  i have never gotten an image on ie but that is no biggie.
IE won't work since it doesn't support necessary functionality. Edge will work.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
(03-23-2018, 06:00 AM)jkmonroe Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 04:49 AM)indygreg Wrote: ... i unplugged the van ...

This isn't the right thread for this, but I would like to hear more about this van.  Smile

great idea.  i posted a bunch of pics on the project here http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/sho...#pid150790

[Image: IMG_0753.JPG?dl=1]

greg
RE : Applications Icons

IOS only allows selection of predefined Icon, They can't be generated on the fly. So even colour/icon combination has to be created at build time.

I have created at the moment a :

White house on my graduated blue background
White House on a Blue Background
White House on a Green Background
Black House On Green Background
Black House on White House

White Van On graduated Blue background

What colour Combinations above/or others are most important?

Re Today Widgets :

I have added a :
Fan Icon
Power Icon
Plug  Icon

that is great!

i dig the green house on white background. i vote to add a blue house with white background and get that guy loaded up in the app store. Smile

i really like the additional icons for the fan, plug, and power button.
do the needful ...
(03-24-2018, 08:04 PM)lcrowhurst Wrote: White Van On graduated Blue background

Way Cool! thanks.