Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preview of new Web based RIVA client
Yeh, looks like the URL is missing a bit. If you saw that URL example somewhere in the official docs, let me know since it's wrong and I need to fix it.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
Thanks for the suggestion I was almost getting to the right spot, CQC is what is generating the error. However, in digging into the path you have above and found that the URL from the WebRIVA documentation is wrong... It's missing the /cqsl/ in the URL

Should be: http://[websrv]/CQSL/WebRIVA/index.html?user=[user]&pw=[password]
Sorry, I found that and fixed it for the next drop. It may have actually been that originally, I don't remember.
Dean Roddey
Dean,

Now that 5.2 is installed on my system, Is there an official configuration help documentation I can look at for the new RIVA stuff?
It's covered in the touch screen stuff in the help. If you just want the details, you can just look in the /Tools area of the help.
Dean Roddey
So I finally got a test system up and running with WebRIVA and all I can say is; wow, fantastic job!

For the first time in a while I am excited to get back to creating. The iPhone X has a strange resolution that I need to figure out, but beyond that it's working great. This is exactly what we needed.

Hopefully having some new interface options will bring back some of the IV design and sharing threads.
do the needful ...
Hue | Sonos | Harmony | Elk M1G // Netatmo / Brultech
Check the &nopixelscale=yes option. By default, phone browsers often do a 2:1 scaling of the content because of the high pixel density on a small screen. If you set that, it will attempt to tell the browser not to do this, and you will get the actual resolution of the templates if it works. Then you can control the density of the content yourself.
Dean Roddey
This is still only for devices that are V2, and can be built using the AutoGen thing right? Haven't read in the last 20 pages...
------------------------------------
Devices I'm phasing out: ISY, NuVo
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
(01-01-2018, 02:54 PM)IVB Wrote: This is still only for devices that are V2, and can be built using the AutoGen thing right? Haven't read in the last 20 pages...

no, will work with any device and template you set for the user/pw
Oh. Wow! Well I guess I know what i'll be doing next weekend...
------------------------------------
Devices I'm phasing out: ISY, NuVo
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Client Side Driver Directory Could Not be Cleaned Out" TurboSam 6 38 1 hour ago
Last Post: TurboSam
  Admin Client over VPN batwater 1 170 08-18-2018, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Old RIVA zra 4 304 07-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: zra
  New Z-Wave driver preview Dean Roddey 70 3,545 07-10-2018, 10:45 AM
  The RIVA Comm Buf Mgr pool is full and cannot be expanded any further zra 52 11,631 05-14-2017, 08:54 PM
  HTTP-based Trigger Driver Docs znelbok 5 2,015 03-11-2017, 09:34 PM
  Client Side Drivers pinballmark 2 1,497 12-13-2016, 01:31 PM
Last Post: pinballmark
  Room config HTML based app preview Dean Roddey 5 1,919 11-05-2016, 02:53 PM
  5.0 Preview Stuff Dean Roddey 108 13,261 11-01-2016, 11:06 AM
  Repository + RIVA problems chmilar 7 2,299 03-29-2016, 02:14 PM