Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5.1.0 followup releases
SO you are starting it with /Fullscreen, and it goes fullscreen for a second, then goes out of it to restored state?
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
No, it isn't a restored state (no menu or surrounding window chrome). It is a clipped view. I tried like mad to activate a button in the clipped area with no luck.
Mark Stega
Ugghh... That's basically back to where I was a few weeks ago when we first noticed the differences with the latest Win10 for full screen. You were seeing something like that. Can you hit Ctrl-Shift-F1 to get out of it? If so, does it go back to normal OK? And if that so, can you then select the menu full screen option and it works correctly, or does it do that same thing?
Dean Roddey
(05-21-2017, 06:46 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: 5.1.1 is posted, link in the first post. I put it in the beta area. It's not really a beta per se, but it probably won't be an actual released version either, so I don't want to pollute the main installer area. I'll likely accumulate more fixes before doing an official release.

Client Side Driver Fix

When a driver is loaded, client or server side, the current configuration is supposed to be updated with the contents of the latest manifest file for that driver. This picks up newly added prompts and things like that. It also updates the versions for C++ driver DLLs. On the Admin Intf side, that got lost because it used to get the driver config from the actual running driver, which already had those updates. Now it gets it from the MS, which doesn't, and it wasn't doing the update. So any C++ driver that had a client side driver and any shared DLLs (between the server and client) would fail to load the client side driver tab because it was trying to load the wrong version of that shared DLL.

Thanks Dean, this fixed the ZWave Client Side Driver issue!
I added a new video today for the web cam widget, which also demonstrates the new audio handling bits that were just added:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20CoQBHdFH4
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A 4.3 followup release candidate Dean Roddey 11 750 06-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  4.2 Followup Releases Info Dean Roddey 131 4,397 11-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey