Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Previous installation not found
Went to upgrade to 5.09, and says I don't have a current installation.  Tried the Find, but what am I looking for?  Pointed to directory with CQC, to bin directory, etc - no joySmile
You should select version install info file, which should be in the bin directory. That should be the only file that shows up, since the file open dialog is filtering for that file.

If you selected that and it still says it, then I must have some issue and it's failing to read the file. Let me know if so and I'll take a look at that.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
BTW, I'm assuming you meant 5.0.900, right? If so, this is beta stuff and I will move this to the beta section.
Dean Roddey
Whats the latest official release? I'm on 5.0.700. And I did mean 5.0.900.
No .info file in the bin directory. One in the directory above, moved it down, still no joy.
"No CQC installation could be found in the selected path"
It should be in the top level directory, not in the Bin directory. So you should select it there.
Dean Roddey
same result Sad
(02-07-2017, 11:52 AM)Ron Haley Wrote: same result Sad

sent you the .info file
OK, stupidity on my part. The difference between > and >= . It was trying to read in the Jarvis data that doesn't exist yet. I'll have to get another drop up.
Dean Roddey
(02-07-2017, 03:17 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: OK, stupidity on my part. The difference between > and >= . It was trying to read in the Jarvis data that doesn't exist yet. I'll have to get another drop up.

Pleased it wasn't me for a change Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CQlogicSh_3_0.dll not found Sheggsl 6 1,378 12-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Installation Problem anogee 6 1,597 11-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Last Post: anogee
  LAST issue I've found with Zoomplayer Roscoe62 0 1,061 05-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Roscoe62
  Installation gives me no Admin client. beelzerob 9 2,393 05-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey