Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 06-29-2012

Like last year, the price is reduced to $9.99 until the 5th of July...

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 06-29-2012

Fonceur Wrote:Like last year, the price is reduced to $9.99 until the 5th of July...

Hi Fonceur

Can the Play Store version be replaced by a side-loaded update? So, if I wanted to install v1.08 will there be a licensing issue?

Thanks,
-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 06-29-2012

batwater Wrote:Can the Play Store version be replaced by a side-loaded update? So, if I wanted to install v1.08 will there be a licensing issue?
The side-loaded one does require licensing, while for the Play Store version it's basically Google that takes care of it, so yes, there would be a licensing issue. I'll try to get a version 1.10 this weekend and push it to both. Wink Not that the version passed 1.07 have really fixed anything.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Squiddy - 07-04-2012

Fonceur Wrote:Like last year, the price is reduced to $9.99 until the 5th of July...

Been playing with the app for the last week or so on my Galaxy S and Transformer Prime and really liking it. Going to buy three copies today before the price goes up.

I'm having some weird issues though and I don't have any logs but I will try and get them this evening and send you what I'm seeing. You just want a dump from Log Collector then?

I built one basic page with some image check boxes etc and I noticed that sometimes the screen will load but I will go to press a button and nothing will happen. Sometimes when this happens I can see the loading wheel at the bottom spinning but other times it just sits there. If I exit out of taRiva and go back in, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. If I make a change to the screen in CQC, the update will show up but the buttons still don't work.

I am also noticing the screen flickering sometimes. Sometimes it's the background colour that changes shades of grey and other times it looks like white scratchy marks moving around on the screen. This was on my Transformer Prime with ICS.

This is all connecting over wifi.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 07-04-2012

Squiddy Wrote:You just want a dump from Log Collector then?
Yes, but if you can post a template to reproduce the issue, that would help too. Wink

Quote:I am also noticing the screen flickering sometimes. Sometimes it's the background colour that changes shades of grey and other times it looks like white scratchy marks moving around on the screen. This was on my Transformer Prime with ICS.
If you do a search for "Transformer Prime flickering" you get a lot of hits, it's a firmware issue... Wink

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 07-25-2012

Opps, I posted a taRiva issue in the main RIVA thread, sorry...

-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - RichardU - 07-30-2012

I'm a registered user on my Galaxy S II, and have now loaded TARiva on my Nexus 7. The app works fine when I first start it. Then I exit, and confirm. Now if I start the app again, it flakes out. Sometimes it only loads part of the template. Sometimes the whole template loads, but the wait circle keeps spinning. Any thoughts on this? I'm trying 1.09.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 07-31-2012

RichardU Wrote:I'm a registered user on my Galaxy S II, and have now loaded TARiva on my Nexus 7. The app works fine when I first start it. Then I exit, and confirm. Now if I start the app again, it flakes out. Sometimes it only loads part of the template. Sometimes the whole template loads, but the wait circle keeps spinning. Any thoughts on this? I'm trying 1.09.
If you could install an app like aLogCat and post the result, I'll take a look.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - RichardU - 07-31-2012

Fonceur Wrote:If you could install an app like aLogCat and post the result, I'll take a look.

Thanks, PM sent.

Richard

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 08-02-2012

Fonceur,

I've changed phones and I'm unsure about how to change my license from my old phone to my new phone. I bought the app direct (not from the Play store) and the Wiki seems to indicate that there is an option to release the license right from the phone. However I do not see this option in my app. I'm running version 1.09. (Actually this is true for both the TaRiva and TaSage apps).

Any suggestions?