Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 08-10-2010

sic0048 Wrote:Version 26 is has better scrolling. Nothing I would describe as smooth yet, but better than .25.
Can you double check with the About that it's actually .26? Not sure if it has been uploaded yet... Wink

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 08-10-2010

Fonceur Wrote:Can you double check with the About that it's actually .26? Not sure if it has been uploaded yet... Wink

Darn you..... must have been a placebo effect.... It is still .25

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 08-10-2010

sic0048 Wrote:Darn you..... must have been a placebo effect.... It is still .25
OK, try now, .26 is up.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - znelbok - 08-11-2010

I got my phone back today so I can finally load this up

I think I have loaded it up OK, but when I try to run it I get an error

The application taRiva (process tallus.android.riva) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Did I do something wrong. I downlaoded the apk file directly from the web site and installed it from there (Galaxy S)

Mick

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 08-11-2010

For debugging, the best thing is to install an app like Log Collector, then zip and attach the log. Did it crash after trying to load a complex template, or you never got to input any settings?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 08-11-2010

Fonceur Wrote:OK, try now, .26 is up.

Much better!!! Thanks...

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - znelbok - 08-11-2010

Fonceur Wrote:For debugging, the best thing is to install an app like Log Collector, then zip and attach the log. Did it crash after trying to load a complex template, or you never got to input any settings?

The white screen with CQC sowed up and that is all, then it came up with the message.

Is there somewhere else for configuration such as server address etc, or is that after the white screen that I cant get past?

Mick

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 08-11-2010

znelbok Wrote:The white screen with CQC sowed up and that is all, then it came up with the message.
So it didn't like the default values, not sure what I have in there or why it would crash...

Quote:Is there somewhere else for configuration such as server address etc, or is that after the white screen that I cant get past?
You need to press the hardware Menu button to get to the configuration.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - znelbok - 08-12-2010

Fonceur Wrote:So it didn't like the default values, not sure what I have in there or why it would crash...

You need to press the hardware Menu button to get to the configuration.
Can't find the harware button you are talking about. Can someone give me some clues as to where I find this.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 08-12-2010

znelbok Wrote:Can't find the harware button you are talking about. Can someone give me some clues as to where I find this.

It is the button you use to get to the menus or options for your phone. On some phones (like mine) it is one of the hard buttons. On other phones, it is not hard, but rather a touch button located at the bottom of most screens.