Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - pasha - 03-24-2012

I/CmStatusBarView( 1889): isStillActive returns false - CallerProcess: tallus.android.riva CurrentProcess: com.android.providers.calendar CallerActivity:ComponentInfo{tallus.android.riva/tallus.android.riva.TARiva} CurrentActivity: null
I/CmStatusBarView( 1889): isStillActive returns false - CallerProcess: tallus.android.riva CurrentProcess: com.android.providers.calendar CallerActivity:ComponentInfo{tallus.android.riva/tallus.android.riva.TARiva} CurrentActivity: null
D/dalvikvm( 1889): GC_CONCURRENT freed 500K, 51% free 3091K/6279K, external 829K/1314K, paused 3ms+7ms
D/WifiService( 1141): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 0
I/InputQueue-JNI( 9880): Sending finished signal for input channel '4085b150 tallus.android.riva/tallus.android.riva.TARiva (client)' since it is being unregistered while an input message is still in progress.
I/InputQueue-JNI( 9880): Ignoring finish signal on channel that is no longer registered.
D/dalvikvm( 1889): GC_CONCURRENT freed 520K, 51% free 3083K/6279K, external 829K/1314K, paused 5ms+30ms
D/dalvikvm( 9880): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1469K, 61% free 4567K/11591K, external 3091K/4036K, paused 7ms+11ms
I/InputQueue-JNI( 9880): Sending finished signal for input channel '40a21360 tallus.android.riva/tallus.android.riva.TARiva (client)' since it is being unregistered while an input message is still in progress.
I/InputQueue-JNI( 9880): Ignoring finish signal on channel that is no longer registered.
I/CmStatusBarView( 1889): Fullscreen Attempt ProcessName: tallus.android.riva
I/CmStatusBarView( 1889): Fullscreen Attempt Top Activity: tallus.android.riva/.TARiva

D/dalvikvm( 1889): GC_CONCURRENT freed 500K, 51% free 3091K/6279K, external 829K/1314K, paused 3ms+7ms
D/WifiService( 1141): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 0
I/InputQueue-JNI( 9880): Sending finished signal for input channel '4085b150 tallus.android.riva/tallus.android.riva.TARiva (client)' since it is being unregistered while an input message is still in progress.
D/dalvikvm( 1889): GC_CONCURRENT freed 520K, 51% free 3083K/6279K, external 829K/1314K, paused 5ms+30ms
D/dalvikvm( 9880): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1469K, 61% free 4567K/11591K, external 3091K/4036K, paused 7ms+11ms
I/InputQueue-JNI( 9880): Sending finished signal for input channel '40a21360 tallus.android.riva/tallus.android.riva.TARiva (client)' since it is being unregistered while an input message is still in progress.
I/CmStatusBarView( 1889): Fullscreen Attempt ProcessName: tallus.android.riva
I/CmStatusBarView( 1889): Fullscreen Attempt Top Activity: tallus.android.riva/.TARiva

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 03-24-2012

wuench Wrote:Is TaRiva capable of hiding the bottom status bar in ICS?
According to the official documentation, the bottom bar on tablets can't be hidden (check the "Controls for system UI visibility" section):

http://developer.android.com/sdk/android-4.0.html

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 03-24-2012

pasha Wrote:that's the problem... if you select hide status bar I can't get to menu
Are you able to take a screenshot of TaRIVA running and to post it here? I know that with a simulator I was able to still bring back the menu by dragging from the top or such, but that was a pain.

Quote:normally if click home button it brings status bar in other applications, however here it just exists, but does not kill it
Right, "Home" goes back to the Android "desktop", "Back" would ask to confirm killing the app, and the Option key would bring the menu, but it all depends which hardware/software keys are present. Since I already intercept the "Back" button, I could probably try to reproduce the behavior you mentioned.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - pasha - 03-24-2012

any suggestion on what to use to take a screen shot?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - pasha - 03-26-2012

based on what I can see taRIVA still running and takes updates from CQC however it does not respond correctly when I'm trying to press any of the buttons.

I got same behavior on my phone and tablet.

-p

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 03-26-2012

I too find that the TaRiva program become unresponsive after awhile (a couple minutes of sleep). I just thought it wasn't suppose to come back due to way the connection worked.

It would be great to find a way to let the device sleep properly, yet reconnect without user input when the device turns back on.

I'm certainly available to help test, trouble shoot, send logs, etc. Just let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - pasha - 03-26-2012

at this point I would say it's not realy usefull inerface viewer.

after device going to sleep you have to kill tariva to make it to work again

that's not WAF friendly....

I'm willing to help.....

P.S. running 4.1.901

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - pasha - 04-03-2012

Fonceur,

I don't know if you have seen our posts, but looks like it's not only myself who has an issue.

-p

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 04-03-2012

With the Easter weekend I'll probably be able to take a look at it. I just have to remember to borrow an Android phone from work. Wink

As far as the code is concerned, it seems similar enough to my TaSageTV* apps, which are reconnecting just fine after sleep.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Dean Roddey - 04-03-2012

Optimally it would drop the connection as it was going to sleep (so as not to hold up a RIVA session until the server times out), and then it would reconnect and re-login again when it comes back up.