Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 06-09-2011

batwater Wrote:When will a toggle for the title bar be added, really don't want to loose the real estate or redo my template sizes?
That's a setting in the manifest, not sure if it can also be done programmatically, I'll have to see.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - greymatter - 06-24-2011

Hi Fonceur,

I am having issues getting some of my fonts to display on my device, I have created the fonts directory on my sdcard as well as populated with my fonts and ensured that they are all lower case, however, they are still defaulting to the same font.

Is there something else I should be doing? any logs I can look at?

Thanks,

Todd

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 06-24-2011

greymatter Wrote:Is there something else I should be doing? any logs I can look at?
Yes, if you install an Android application like aLogCat, you will be able to get a log and either post it here, or send me a pm and I'll give you and email address where you can send it to.

If you search the log for that font, you are likely to see the exact path it is trying to load it from.

thanks Fonceur! I will check that this evening when i get back in the sandbox!

OK that fixed it, found that it was looking for a different name than what the file was originally named, working like a champ now!

That's a cool log tool, thanks for the heads up on that Fonceur!

Todd

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 06-26-2011

Between the national holiday of Quebec (June 24th), Canada (July 1st) and USA (July 4th), the price is reduced to $9.99...

Technically this was meant to be a T*SageTV promotion, but since batwater asked for it to be extended to TaRIVa too... Wink

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 06-26-2011

Fonceur Wrote:Between the national holiday of Quebec (June 24th), Canada (July 1st) and USA (July 4th), the price is reduced to $9.99...

Technically this was meant to be a T*SageTV promotion, but since batwater asked for it to be extended to TaRIVa too... Wink

Thank you Fonceur! I just ordered 2 licenses one for my Wife's Nexus S and my Xoom.

-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 06-26-2011

Version 1.02

- Can hide the Title bar again.

This will only work after quitting and restarting the app.

DO NOT USE ON A TABLET WHICH PUTS THE BACK BUTTON IN THE TITLE (i.e. the ones with no hardware buttons), or you won't be able to access the menus again... Wink Well OK, it's not that bad, I can still have the bar show with some gestures near the edges, but I have a hard time reproducing it or figuring out how... Wink

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 06-26-2011

Fonceur Wrote:Version 1.02

- Can hide the Title bar again.

This will only work after quitting and restarting the app.

DO NOT USE ON A TABLET WHICH PUTS THE BACK BUTTON IN THE TITLE (i.e. the ones with no hardware buttons), or you won't be able to access the menus again... Wink Well OK, it's not that bad, I can still have the bar show with some gestures near the edges, but I have a hard time reproducing it or figuring out how... Wink

Thank you!!! :-D

I can confirm on the Xoom there is no issues with turning off the title bar. The software buttons still appear at the bottom of the screen per Honeycomb design.

Presuming worst case, you can clear data on taRIVA application and just re-configure. (for those with pre Android 3.x tablets that have the issue Fonceur is referring to)

-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - pasha - 07-14-2011

I guess I missed sale Sad