Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Dean Roddey - 05-01-2011

stinggray Wrote:OK I must really be missing something here. I went into Admin and setup a new account but no place for CQC password only web password. When I go to RIVA (Remote Viewer Client) It asks for password. when I use the web password and get an error. Is the Remote Viewer Client where I assign the templates?

It's not a password you need to set, but to assign a default interface template to that user account. It's one of the options. Select the template you want to have loaded on the RIVA client when you log in and save that change, then try it again.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 05-01-2011

Dean Roddey Wrote:It's not a password you need to set, but to assign a default interface template to that user account. It's one of the options. Select the template you want to have loaded on the RIVA client when you log in and save that change, then try it again.
Actually, you do need a password for that account, or enter the default one in TaRIVA...

Fonceur Wrote:Actually, you do need a password for that account, or enter the default one in TaRIVA...

Oh, yeh, you need a password for all CQC accounts, so I assumed he was talking about a CQC account and was trying to set some password for RIVA separate from the regular CQC account password.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - stinggray - 05-01-2011

I keep getting this error.

[Image: riva.jpg]

Bring up the logs and see what is showing up there.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - stinggray - 05-01-2011

Heres the log

[attachment=1247]

Thanks

stinggray Wrote:Heres the log

CIDLogFileSnap.Txt

Thanks

Oh, duh! The RIVA client (because it's a RIVA client) can't use any of the standard stuff. Look in the [CQC]\Logs directory of that machine for a CQCRemvClient.Log file.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - stinggray - 05-07-2011

There is no file of that name.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - stinggray - 05-07-2011

Something I noticed when looking at all my IP addresses that 192.168.1.9 is named NP-D0C9C4006060 and my tablet is 192.168.1.7 and named ANDROID_9774D56. Dose this have any thing to do with the problem?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Dean Roddey - 05-07-2011

stinggray Wrote:Something I noticed when looking at all my IP addresses that 192.168.1.9 is named NP-D0C9C4006060 and my tablet is 192.168.1.7 and named ANDROID_9774D56. Dose this have any thing to do with the problem?

Could be. Can you open the CQC Command Prompt and run CQCNetTest on the client?