Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 03-17-2011

Dean Roddey Wrote:It's not the .Net one but the standard one that you can choose to install, which is a C++ reference implementation, and of course it's working through the wired network. So it's just to provide a sanity check.
Right, would the CQC log show the reason for the failed logon?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - AnthonyZ - 03-17-2011

Standard viewer doesn`t work, either. Throws an error stating that the provided login credentials were not correct. Double checked that they are, though.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 03-17-2011

Maybe try to create a new account, make sure its privilege is high enough to use RIVA and that a default template is associated...

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - AnthonyZ - 03-17-2011

Got in after I rebooted the MS. Now, how do I register the paid version on two decices?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - AnthonyZ - 03-18-2011

Are others finding the responsiveness sluggish on TARiva? I have attempted to keep my GUIs extremely lightweight (so sparse as to be ugly) and on both the phone and tablet,the delay between pushing a button and it responding is unusable (at approx. 1-2 seconds). This is with two WAPs installed and lighting quick responsiveness from other wireless clients (Samsung Q1, netbooks, laptops). What does one have to do to up the performance of RIVA?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Dean Roddey - 03-18-2011

Just as a sanity check, can you try the standard RIVA client from a wireless notebook or something?

Will do...

Per an offline recomendation, I am purchasing the full license with the hope that it will (fingers crossed) speed up the app. If it works great (though tacky that it's not mentioned as a caveat in the documentation). If not, well, I'll do the CQC shuffle and get to the bottom of it with y'all's help.

Dean Roddey Wrote:Just as a sanity check, can you try the standard RIVA client from a wireless notebook or something?
Works well from the laptop.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 03-19-2011

AnthonyZ Wrote:Now, how do I register the paid version on two decices?
It's on a per device basis. Just hasn't been enough Tallus Android sales to be worth distributing through The Market, which would use a per "gmail account" basis or such.

Quote:I have attempted to keep my GUIs extremely lightweight (so sparse as to be ugly) and on both the phone and tablet,the delay between pushing a button and it responding is unusable (at approx. 1-2 seconds).
Well, there is a delay to recognize the difference between scrolling a bigger template or clicking a button, though you can bring it to 0 if your template's size matches your device's resolution.

If you reconnect a second time, so that everything has been cached already, does it go faster?