Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 11-13-2010

znelbok Wrote:I have an 800x480 (landscape) tablet and a registered version, so I can lock it, but when I lock it it goes to 480x800 (portrait) which is wrong for the tablet.
It should be locking it in the orientation you are when you lock it...

EDIT: Does it actually rotate in any application, as it might not have an accelerometer...

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - brianmount - 11-13-2010

I have (hopefully) attached a zip file with 48x48 and 72x72 icons. Let me know if something goes wrong with the transfer. Feel free to mess with them however you want.

brianmount Wrote:I have (hopefully) attached a zip file with 48x48 and 72x72 icons.
Thanks, they look good. Whenever I push another update, they will be in it.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - znelbok - 11-13-2010

Fonceur Wrote:It should be locking it in the orientation you are when you lock it...

EDIT: Does it actually rotate in any application, as it might not have an accelerometer...

Yes it does have an accelerometer, and no its not locking in the orientation that I am in. As I said, as soon as I lock it, it rotates from landscape to portrait and lock in 480 x 800 (and not 800 x 400). It does say 800x480, but its rotated when it should not be. I can do a small video with the phone to show you if you want.

Can someone confirm that log collector is now a paid app and not free anymore?

Anyone know of a free log collector app as I need to log all the crashes so we can get them fixed, or is there a way of transferring an app from one phone to another?

Mick

I have finally managed to capture the app starting and failing in the log - only took 45 minutes this time.

This is for my Galaxy S that tariva wont even start on.

Mick

OK so the issue is:

Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
after the

Code:
tallus.android.riva.TARiva$1.onServiceConnected(TARiva.java:519)
So now to find out why... Wink

znelbok Wrote:As I said, as soon as I lock it, it rotates from landscape to portrait and lock in 480 x 800 (and not 800 x 400). It does say 800x480, but its rotated when it should not be. I can do a small video with the phone to show you if you want.
The video + matching log would be nice, yes.

znelbok Wrote:This is for my Galaxy S that tariva wont even start on.
Try version .83 and post the log. I should be able to narrow down where the issue is. Did you remove an account from it?

What do you mean by remove an account. I have a licensed version, it stopped starting so I un-installed it and have never had it work to a point where I could put the key back in to license it.

0.83 still wont start - I will post the logs when I can actually get them - its is a very poor logging system and takes a lot of time trying to find the right windows of time for the app to catch the right entries.

Mick

PS The icon looks great compared to what it was before

znelbok Wrote:What do you mean by remove an account.
Basically, the log lists 2 CQC accounts that were created, but it has only one password... So when it tries to get the password for the second username, it crashes. Apparently uninstalling didn't remove the user preferences, which is why a reinstall didn't help. So now I need to figure out how that password went missing, and how to handle such mismatch...

Quote:PS The icon looks great compared to what it was before
Good, one less issue. Wink