Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 09-22-2010

Fonceur Wrote:Version 0.76

- Added supports for fonts located in sdcard/fonts/.

SWEET! This works. I wasn't sure I could simply move over a Windows font file, but it works great. As noted, just make sure you delete the .ttf extension.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 09-22-2010

Fonceur Wrote:It's been there for 3 hours before you posted... Maybe yours isn't running this time... Wink
Hmm, new dropbox client on my android this morning, perhaps there is an improvement they made, stealth update mode.

Ah well, see .76 and ditto on SWEET!

-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 09-22-2010

A small update to the fonts support in .76b. Now you do need the .ttf file extension. For bold fonts add a "b", for italic an "i" and for bold italic a "bi". so you would have something like:

sdcard/fonts/gothica.ttf
sdcard/fonts/gothicab.ttf
sdcard/fonts/gothicabi.ttf
sdcard/fonts/gothicai.ttf

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - penngray - 09-23-2010

Sorry for the dumb question, I have not been following CQC stuff for a long time.

Im buying the 7" android tablet PC.

Can I get this Riva Client to work on it?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 09-23-2010

penngray Wrote:Im buying the 7" android tablet PC.

Can I get this Riva Client to work on it?
I don't see why not...

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - penngray - 09-23-2010

Thanks, I guess I have to learn how to do it all again. its been awhile since I touched CQC stuff.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 09-23-2010

I seemed to have lost the vibration feedback when I press a button on version .76b. I'm not sure if this was intended or not. Personally, I liked having the feedback.

The fonts do still work under .76b, but I only have one set of basic fonts loaded, so I cannot test the bold or italic options.

EDIT - just an update. Sometimes I get the vibration feedback, while other times I do not - even when pressing the same button. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason between the two. I never had an issue with previous versions.

Version 0.77

- Added support for PlayWave.

You will need to copy those files to /sdcard/sounds/ and use lower cases.

sic0048 Wrote:I seemed to have lost the vibration feedback when I press a button on version .76b.
I haven't touched that code...

Version 0.77b

- Added support for PlayWave.
- Fix: Image transparency was ignored.