Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 09-16-2010

Version 0.63a

- Fix: Haptic feedback didn't work right...

sic0048 Wrote:It says resolution = 480x854
Hmm, not sure what is happening then, so I'll really need that log...

Go put a wrong username, so you only get the default image. Close the app, restart it and see if it behaves normally unconnected, or you still get that resizing.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 09-16-2010

Haptic feedback now working, thanks.

I have started to formalize my alarm overlay template (#16, alarm button) I am getting a line between the 2 adjacent, butted up next to each other, text widgets that I do not get on the IV or on iRIVA. On both the 2 show up as a single green rectangle.

-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - sic0048 - 09-16-2010

Fonceur Wrote:Hmm, not sure what is happening then, so I'll really need that log...

Go put a wrong username, so you only get the default image. Close the app, restart it and see if it behaves normally unconnected, or you still get that resizing.

Did this and the last resolution shows as (697x414).

I included a couple more screen shots. This is how the initial page has always looked. It doesn't fill the screen properly in portrait mode and is a little smaller than the screen in landscape mode.

[Image: LoadScreen1.jpg]

It does get resized oddly if you press the screen.
[Image: LoadScreen3.jpg]

Log sent too.

batwater Wrote:Haptic feedback now working, thanks.
Actually, I did a double tap on that one... There's the Haptic feedback for a long press and there's a 100 ms vibrate, can you feel both? Wink

Quote:On both the 2 show up as a single green rectangle.
I might have cut some things to 1 less pixel than they should, has it seemed to end up with a size +1...

Fonceur Wrote:Actually, I did a double tap on that one... There's the Haptic feedback for a long press and there's a 100 ms vibrate, can you feel both? Wink

I might have cut some things to 1 less pixel than they should, has it seemed to end up with a size +1...

Im not feeling the 100 ms press.

-Ben

sic0048 Wrote:It does get resized oddly if you press the screen.
OK, that is something I can test with the emulator, but it's not acting like that, so it's definitely something related to the hardware. It must be switching from zoomed 320x544 to 480x800 at some point when you press.

batwater Wrote:Im not feeling the 100 ms press.

.63b corrected the 100ms feedback. This method works very well to provide notification that a button has been pressed. Excellent!

-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - znelbok - 09-16-2010

Sorry to ask a question that will be answered here already, but there are too many posts.

I installed the lastest this morning (an upgrade) and it does not work. I only get the splash screen.

I did briefly see something about deleting a profile or something to that effect. Can someone please elaborate on what I need to do

Thanks

Mick

znelbok Wrote:Can someone please elaborate on what I need to do
Go back to the configuration and make sure it is still valid...