Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: Third Party Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Android Related Products (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Android RIVA Client: taRiva (/showthread.php?tid=6721)

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 08-23-2010

I've located a source for the fonts at this site direct download at this URL.

Note that I have not installed yet.

-Ben

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 08-23-2010

batwater Wrote:I've located a source for the fonts
You probably don't need the Japanese or Ahem fonts in there. Wink But using the Droid fonts when designing your RIVA templates should ensure a proper match in taRIVA...

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 08-23-2010

I have updated the wiki with more images of test templates.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - SamVimes2 - 09-02-2010

I upgraded my device (HT Desire) to Android 2.2. I get some images now, but the screen gets all "jumpy" when i touch. Is anyone having success with Froyo?

Thanks!

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 09-02-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:I get some images now
You should get them all the next time, as the cache will have been pre-filled...

Quote:but the screen gets all "jumpy" when i touch.
A few versions had such issues, but .43 should be fine... So what were you trying to do?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - SamVimes2 - 09-04-2010

All the links I can find still link to version .42, which definitely has the image freak-out problem...reminds me of the 'advil' with the funny stamps on it I used to get at the parties!

Can you point me to where I can find .43? Also, can you maybe version your .apk files so I don't make the same mistake in the future?

In addition, I'd like to go ahead and pay for the app, but I can't find it on the website, can you point me in the right direction for that too?

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 09-04-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:Can you point me to where I can find .43?
Post 134 has the info for the best way to get it... Wink Basically that's where the Tallus owner picks it anyway.

Quote:Also, can you maybe version your .apk files so I don't make the same mistake in the future?
Kinda defeat the point of linking to a single file... Wink But dropbox has a text file with the version.

Quote:In addition, I'd like to go ahead and pay for the app, but I can't find it on the website, can you point me in the right direction for that too?
I'd kinda like to polish it up some more before that... Wink

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - SamVimes2 - 09-04-2010

Ok...I must have misunderstood the wiki:
Quote:The most current version is always here or from the About screen: Direct download for Android web connected devices

I already have a dropbox account so I can't refer you. I will email you.

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - Fonceur - 09-04-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:Ok...I must have misunderstood the wiki:
No, but the guy that wrote that is also the one that is not keeping up... Wink Which is why on the SageTV forum I posts the files directly in the thread. I would do the same here, but the .apk size is bigger than what's allowed on this forum. Giving people access to DropBox was the best work around I could find.

Quote:I already have a dropbox account so I can't refer you.
That's fine, I'm already up to 3 Gb and don't even use 25% with my various shared folders. Wink

Android RIVA Client: taRiva - batwater - 09-04-2010

Sam,

The DropBox method is by far the easiest. If you don't have the free android client you should grab it. From the shared Tallus_Android DropBox folder you simply select the .apk file and it installs, no muss, no fuss.

-Ben