Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Official 2.2 beta thread - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Beta Discussions (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Official 2.2 beta thread (/showthread.php?tid=2457)

Official 2.2 beta thread - Dean Roddey - 07-03-2007

Use this thread for 2.2 beta comments and issues.

Official 2.2 beta thread - IVB - 07-03-2007

FYI - i am in rewiring hell, and will not be able to play with this for several days. Unless tomorrow/Friday are great days and i finish early, in which case i'm getting drunk and will need a few more days to recover.

Official 2.2 beta thread - Dean Roddey - 07-03-2007

Never try to operate a beta while intoxicated. Friends don't let friends drink and automate.

Official 2.2 beta thread - penngray - 07-04-2007

Quote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI - i am in rewiring hell, and will not be able to play with this for several days. Unless tomorrow/Friday are great days and i finish early, in which case i'm getting drunk and will need a few more days to recover.

IVB, That is just too funny. Have a great week!!!

Official 2.2 beta thread - Hiller - 07-04-2007

Not sure if it has to do with the upgrade or not but I lost my CQC Media repo driver. I was able to add it again but when I opened it from the Repo Manager I got this:

Error Dump
azurel,MediaRepoMgr,MainThread
(CIDLib,CIDLib_BinInStream.cpp.162,API Failed-Data Format,3370-0-0)
The value read in (0) was not a valid stream marker

I'm probably missing something completely obvious but how do you import your DVD Profiler database into the CQC Repo? I don't see anything added in the repo to allow for this...

Thanks,
Steve

Maybe I'll stop soon...in the new interface editor, when you load a template the scroll bar isn't active until you resize the window.

Official 2.2 beta thread - LesAuber - 07-04-2007

Dean,
Just tried the upgrade. Same issue as one of the previous betas for 2.x. None of the loaded IR files came across. Both blast and receive are blank.

Official 2.2 beta thread - Dean Roddey - 07-04-2007

Quote:I'm probably missing something completely obvious but how do you import your DVD Profiler database into the CQC Repo? I don't see anything added in the repo to allow for this...

Oops, I forgot to include that program. Sorry about that. I'll get it into the next drop.

Official 2.2 beta thread - Dean Roddey - 07-04-2007

Quote:Not sure if it has to do with the upgrade or not but I lost my CQC Media repo driver. I was able to add it again but when I opened it from the Repo Manager I got this:

If you are on a multi-machine system, did you upgrade them all?