If you have downloaded CQC and determined that it is the product that meets your needs, we would love to welcome you to the CQC user community. All sales are final. Please take advantage of the 40 day trial period to be sure you want to purchase the product. Read the End User Agreement below. If you don't agree with the provisions of the EULA, don't make the purchase. If you do, then press the "I Accept" button below to continue with the purchase process.
CQC is sold in the form of a set of 'tiers', each of which includes more capability and capacity. Pick the tier that best suits your needs.
CQC is purchased through PayPal. The Purchase button on the next page will open the PayPal shopping cart in another browser or tab. Adjust quantities within the shopping cart as desired.
End User Agreement
1. We grant you one license to install and use this software on a single computer or local area network at a time. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove all copies. CQC is provided with an unencumbered 40 day trial mode. During the 40 day trial you may purchase a license for CQC. If the trial period ends and you have not purchased a license you must uninstall and remove all copies of CQC.
2. The product is networked, and only the Master Server is licensed. You may install other clients or secondary servers as required, subject to license limits. Each Master Server must must be licensed. You may make back-up copies of the software for archival purposes. Transfer of the license to another user is not currently provided for, though it may be allowed in certain circumstances at the sole discretion of Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. Otherwise, all sales are final
3. The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software code. However, this license is not to be construed as prohibiting or limiting any fair use sanctioned by copyright law, such as permitted library and classroom usage or reverse engineering.
4. Support for DIY customers is purely on a best effort basis, through the support forum. Support for professional installers is controlled by a separate agreement, and end customers of professionally installed systems are purely supported by the installer who installed the product, not by Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
5. We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation. Media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
6. We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, back door entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software or access to your data.
7. We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
8. Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing misrepresentation on our part.
9. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
10. This agreement will be governed by the laws, including Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code, of Maryland. Maryland has enacted the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA), said statute shall not govern any aspect of this agreement and instead the law as it existed prior to such enactment shall govern.
11. This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties. Charmed Quark Systems is a registered corporation in Delaware, USA.